Collection of fbb.fantasy stories

Friday, August 21, 2009

Karen - Month 2

Month 2

When I woke up the next morning, Karen was already awake. I could smell that coffee had been cooked and something else too, eggs and meat. I woke up and found her in the sunroom, exercising. She was doing pushups when I walked in; as I walked over to her I noticed her back.

Her back was showing definition, I could see bumps beyond her shoulder blades, from the middle of her back to her shoulders, I could see a thin layer of muscle that wasn’t there last time I had checked. I could also see her triceps standing out from her arm, they were faint but they were noticeable.

“Morning sweetie,” I said, “do you exercise in the morning too?”

“Oh yeah,” she said as she continued to pushup and down, “I have been every morning since I started training. 300 situps and as many pushups as I can do. When I started I could do 15, now I can do 25. In 2 more months I’ll be able to do 50, and you’ll be afraid to armwrestle with me.”

“Oh really,” I said, “are you sure of that?”

“Pretty sure,” she said, with a smile.

She finished doing pushups and stood up and looked at me. “You really don’t believe me do you? You never saw me in college, you’ll see. I know I keep saying that to you, but just you wait. By the end of the 7 months of training, I’m going to be able to bench more than you, leg press more than, and curl more. You’ll be able to punch me in the stomach as much as you want, and I’ll be able to pick you up and squat you. I’ll kick your ass in armwrestling, and I’ll be able to wrestle you to the ground. You just wait. Don’t let your height fool you; I’ll be much stronger than you. This is only the beginning.” She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. “Here, feel this,” she said, and flexed her right bicep and put my hand on it.

My eyes widened as I felt a bump there that had been there last time I checked. It wasn’t really visible, but I could feel it, a small hard bump on her arm. Karen then proceeded to do a series of bicep curls with a 15 lb weight she had, 3 sets of 20 on each arm. By the time she got done, both her biceps were pretty pumped up, and were noticeable on her arm.

“Just wait another couple months till all this pesky fat is gone and there’s nothing but muscle on my arm, then your eyes are going to bug out when you see me do these. By then I’ll have a 25 lb weight too,” she said with a smile.

“Did you already eat breakfast honey,” I asked her, “or are we going to eat together?”

“No, I already ate, but I cooked you some sausage and eggs and coffee. I gave you all the yolks, I don’t eat them anymore, only the whites, and no more coffee either. Stephanie gave me a diet to stick to, it’s going to help me lose the remaining 20 lbs. and gain an extra 5 lbs of muscle. She thinks my upper body needs to fill in to meet my lower body.”

This was a bit shocking, she loved coffee and eggs. Wow I thought, she is really serious about this. I stayed at her apartment two more days before I had to leave again for work. We made love twice a day each day, and each time I found new parts of her body that were firmer than I remembered them.

Her ass was still full, but it had a hardness to it I hadn’t felt before, and her arms were stronger, I could feel their strength when she would ride me and put her arms down on my shoulders. Her legs too, when she put her legs around me and squeezed to hold on I could feel that they had gotten stronger, and I could begin to see shape on her inner thighs.

She told me she was now going to the gym 5 days a week, even though she was only seeing her trainer once a week. She said she was still doing exercises to tone muscle and lose weight, but she was moving up in weight almost weekly. She had also begun running she said, 2 miles a day 3 days a week, to speed up her weight loss.

I left and was gone this time for 2 weeks. My job doing IT consulting was neat, it was cool and flexible and gave me satisfaction, but I really hated being gone all the time. I had to eat out of the hotel restaurant, it was hard to live in a hotel room all the time, and I felt like I didn’t even have a real home, just a series of hotels that I called home from time to time.

I missed my apartment, I missed Karen, I missed my friends, and I missed San Francisco. I thought that maybe I needed to find a new job, or at least a different job in the company that didn’t include so much travel.

The flight home from Chicago was nasty, the flight was delayed and I didn’t get home until late in the evening. As such, I took a taxi home rather than have Karen come pick me up. As usual, I went to her apartment. I really wondered sometimes why I didn’t live there.

“I’m in my bedroom,” was all she said. I had called her and told her when I would be back. I could smell candles. I walked into her bedroom and found her lying in bed in a sportsbar and tights. “I just got back from a long run sweetie, and I’ve just finished a second set of pushups and situps. I’m up to 30 pushups now, and I can do 150 of my 300 situps in a row. My abs are all hard, wanna rub ‘em?”

Before I could say anything, she grabbed my hand and ran it across her stomach. My mouth must have been enough, because she answered simply with “yeah, are you starting to believe me now?”

I swear the stomach I was touching wasn’t Karen’s. I couldn’t see it, but it felt hard and flat, totally flat, and really firm. I tried to push it down, it hard. She leaned up to kiss me, and I felt it contract, felt the muscles move and contract.

For the first time since she started, I actually began to believe what she was telling me. She sat up and grabbed me, putting her arms around me and pulling me to the bed as she fell back down. I didn’t try to get away.

I was so turned on, being grabbed by a hot sweaty sexy girl, holding onto me more tightly than she did last time I saw her, her long brown hair falling into my face, filled with sweat and sweet girl hair smells.

“I want you to fuck me right now, while I’m all sweaty and hot, I want you to get on top of me and pump yourself in and out of me, till I cum buckets all over the bed,” she said. “Then we’re going to take a shower together and fall asleep together. We’re going to do that because that’s what I want to do. OK?” I had no complaints. “First though, I want you to go downtown and lick my pussy, it’s all hot and sweaty. Ohhhhh,” she moaned as she closed her eyes. “I want you to suck on my hot sweaty pussy.”

We made love, and again it was amazing. I came so hard and deeply that I screamed her name out loud, and I made her cum all over the sheets, so much we had to change them. As we made love I could feel her stronger body below mine, writhing and pumping.

Her hips were able to push back against my hips. When we took a shower I washed her entire body, and I could feel how hard her legs were getting, and could see the layer of muscle growing under the skin of her back. Her shoulders were getting visibly stronger, her abs had flattened out, and her ass was getting harder.

Her body was becoming more defined; she was losing weight and building muscle at the same time, it was magical. We finished showering, I dried her off, and we fell asleep together in her bed. I woke up the next day and she was again gone, this time out for a run, said the note she left. I woke up, made coffee and had started reading the newspaper when she came back.

“Hi honey,” she said to me as the door opened. “Come here, I want you to meet my trainer Stephanie.” I walked into the room and had to almost turn around, luckily I controlled my reaction. Stephanie looked like she had been carved out of marble, or rather her entire body looked it was marble. Both she and Karen were wearing sportsbras and running shorts.

Karen looked good, I was impressed at how her legs looked more defined and smaller; and her upper body too, and she middle was getting smaller and tighter. Stephanie though, was a brickhouse.

I could see her quads separate moved back and forth in front of me, her shoulders dimpled and popped out from her arms, her deltoids formed bumps along her neck, there was a faint line running between her small breasts down into her sportsbra. Her breasts were small, but very full; they had to be fake, but god they were hot on her body. Her abs, her abs, a perfect gleaming six pack glistening with sweat. She looked like she weighed about 115 lbs but I’m sure weighed 125 with all the muscle on her body.

Her reddish brown curly hair was tied back, but strands curled down around and framed her face. I love my girlfriend, but for a moment I wished I could see what Stephanie was capable of in the bedroom. She was a sight to behold. I don’t know how long I had been staring, time had stopped until she extended her hand, saying

“Hi, I’m Stephanie, you must be Mark. Karen has told me a lot about you. She’s quite a determined student, I’d watch out, she going to be calling all your shots pretty soon!” I extended my hand, and her smaller feminine hand crushed it, easily.

She then turned and left quickly. Karen looked at me. “You liked what you saw, huh?”

“What do you mean?” I said.

“I saw you looking at her, silly boy,” Karen said coyly, “don’t think you can hide it. Don’t worry though, Stephanie says I am making great progress and I’ll be able to look like her before she and I are done training together, she is sure of it. What do you think of that?”

She turned to me and did a double bicep pose, and I nearly came in my pants. Two months of solid exercising was certainly paying off, Karen’s arms were becoming defined, I could see a rough bump on the top and bottom, as well as a line running from her shoulder to her chest. There were hints of lats too, and I could see that her chest was getting stronger also.

“Just wait till the last bit of fat comes off, and we change the workout for me.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, “change the workout?”

“Well,” Karen said, “right now Stephanie just has me doing lifts that help me tone the muscle I have, low weights with high reps, things like that. Once we get to a point where I’ve lost enough weight and toned up enough, it’s going to shift into a workout plan where I’m going to build muscle. Different lifts, and splits between higher weights and lower reps and lower weights and higher reps. In the end I’m going to be a lot stronger, and be able to lift a lot more weight a lot more times.”

She turned around and hit the same pose, and her back development popped out, she had added definition to her lats and her upper and lower back. I could see small horseshoes of muscle on her shoulders, and her ass too was showing definition, I could see the sides of her ass move as she flexed for me, and I could see her hamstrings faintly bounce as she flexed her ass for me.

“Like what you see honey?” she asked.

“You know I do,” I said to her, “I’ve always thought muscle on a girl is sexy, you know that.”

“I know, I’m just asking,” she said, “because soon you might get more than you bargained for! Just wait another month or two, then all the fat will be gone, I’ll be lean again, and I’m going to start putting on weight.

I’ve got a couple more surprises for you then too, just wait.” She ran over to me and picked me up quickly, and lifted me up and down a couple times and put me down.

“In a few months I’m going to be able to do that with you over my shoulder, up and down, all the way. For now, I’m just going to fuck you, fuck you real good, till you scream my name. I hope that’s OK with you.”

She grabbed my hand and lead me into the bedroom. I tore her sweaty clothes off, delighting in the sweat and smell of her sweat as I did, and proceeded to go down on her for 20 minutes. I almost came while I was going down on her, her pussy got all wet as she came, and the sweat made her tastes extra salty. Her legs were getting really strong, at a couple points she squeezed her inner thighs so hard my head almost hurt.

I climbed on top of her and rode her until I squealed and came again, and I came at the same time, pumping a huge load of cum inside of her. We came together, and her pussy squeezed my cock in unison with my cumming inside her, it was so intense I almost couldn’t see straight.

As we lay in bed afterwards, I couldn’t help but wonder who I had paid off to get something like this. My girlfriend Karen was smart and beautiful, and each time I saw her, she was getting stronger and stronger, more and more muscular. I don’t know how things could have gotten better, or could be better, than they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment